National WWII Museum Package
Dedicated in 2000 as the National D-Day Museum and now designated by Congress as the country’s official World War II Museum, this remarkable attraction in New Orleans illuminates the American experience during the WWII era. From the Normandy invasion to the sands of Pacific Islands and the Home Front, you will come to know the courage, teamwork and sacrifice of the men and women who won the war that changed the world.
- Two nights accommodations
- Admission for two to the National World War II Museum
- Beignets & coffee for two at Café du Monde
- Welcome cocktail at May Baily's Place
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary in-room bottled artesian water & coffee
- Complimentary local calls
- Must book 3 days in advance
Book online or call (800) 521-7111 and mention this package to make your reservation today.