French Quarter Accommodations
Our exquisite 111 room French Quarter hotel is thoughtfully appointed to reflect the architectural elements of New Orleans’ most historic neighborhood. Guest rooms are located in three main areas of the hotel: our Main House, Carriage House and Hermann House Courtyard. The fourteen rooms of the Hermann House Courtyard occupy the home of an early 19th century merchant, Samuel Hermann, who directed that the structure be built of nothing but the best country bricks and cypress.
The nine Carriage House Courtyard rooms are located in the eighteenth century Carriage House that was once part of a French Quarter townhouse. All rooms overlook or surround the lush landscape of the Carriage House Courtyard. Our hotel and guest rooms offer a smoke-free environment.
Guests enjoy following complimentary amenities:
- In-room bottled water replenished daily
- Local calls
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Irons and ironing boards
- Coffee maker
- In-room safes
- Wireless Internet access
- Alarm clock/radio
- 42” flat screen television
Main House Guest Rooms
- Standard: Features one double bed.
- Deluxe: Features one king bed or two double beds.
- Premium: Features two double beds with a balcony overlooking Dauphine Street. Premium rooms with king beds may have a balcony. Non-balcony rooms are more spacious.
- Superior: Features a king bed, are spacious and includes a balcony overlooking Dauphine Street.
Carriage House Guest Rooms
Located in a former eighteenth century Carriage House, guest rooms surround a private courtyard.
- Premium: Features one king bed and overlooks pool or back courtyard.
Superior: Features one king bed. Some rooms feature spacious Jacuzzi tubs.
Hermann House Courtyard Guest Rooms
Located across the street from the Main House and former 19th century home of merchant Samuel Hermann. Fourteen guest rooms surround a private courtyard.
- Premium: Features one king bed and bathrooms offer shower bathtubs with Jacuzzi jets.
- Hermann House Suite: Two one bedroom Hermann House Suites are available and both feature a king bed and spacious living area. One of the two Hermann House Suites features an oversized tub and the other suite offers a shower bathtub with Jacuzzi jets.